Pages

ads

Search This Blog

Friday 31 January 2014

AAUA STRIKE: Hope AAUA won't turn out like LASU?




Recently you all heard of the riot in Lasu because I posted it here on this blog and now the situation has taken another edge. Lasu is set to embark on
another round of strikes.

The lecturers are unhappy over a number of long-standing issues they say the school's administration has failed to address. This was part of decisions reached during the ASUU-LASU congress which was monitored by City Voice during the week.

Now here's the gist, AAUA is experiencing something of such nature. If you've been following my posts, you'd observe two different terrible occurrences in just this week.


The AAUA-ASUU is set to hold a meeting with the VC on Monday which will determine the strike. I pray it goes well, I'll bring you details of the meeting when I have them. Can you predict what will happen on Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add my pin for BBM updates pin:23409596

comments reply

select replies or all new comments in the subscribe box just below the comment to get a notification email when i or anyone reply your comment.

contact me

pls help me improve, what type of post do you want on this blog?
send your suggestion to explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
for ads placement, if you have info and news tips
for me pls send them to email ; explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
Add BBM for updates pin:28754832

Trending Now