Pages

ads

Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Check Out The New Commenting System On Exploreaaua




I get complaint mails from some of you stating that the default commenting system on my blog is very complicated and not reader friendly and thats the reason i get sparse commments so i came up with the idea to use a thirdparty commenting system so from now on, y'all have no excuse not to drop a comment here before leaving lol.
 



The new commenting system is called IntenseDebate, i find it a pretty way to encourage higher quality discussion, it allows u to simultaneously tweet when u post a comment. I was also considering enabling the facebook comment instead of this one and i can still enable it if you want. so which do you prefer, intensedebate or facebook comment system?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add my pin for BBM updates pin:23409596

comments reply

select replies or all new comments in the subscribe box just below the comment to get a notification email when i or anyone reply your comment.

contact me

pls help me improve, what type of post do you want on this blog?
send your suggestion to explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
for ads placement, if you have info and news tips
for me pls send them to email ; explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
Add BBM for updates pin:28754832

Trending Now