Pages

ads

Search This Blog

Monday 27 January 2014

BREAKING NEWS! AAUA on a one week warning strike?


I dont  understand what went wrong between the vc and the asuu chairman but i hear they they had a disagreement and that shortly after, students were sent out of the school and the gate locked. my informer said worse things  transpired but am keeping that till its been  confirmed. All this news is "i hear say" i did not see anything myself so lets wait and see what happens  tomorrow. i hope this is not the  beginning of another strike for us or what do you think? 
There's an update on this news here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add my pin for BBM updates pin:23409596

comments reply

select replies or all new comments in the subscribe box just below the comment to get a notification email when i or anyone reply your comment.

contact me

pls help me improve, what type of post do you want on this blog?
send your suggestion to explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
for ads placement, if you have info and news tips
for me pls send them to email ; explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
Add BBM for updates pin:28754832

Trending Now