Pages

ads

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

PRE admission excercise for freshers to commence soon- Deputy Registra

In the statement the Deputy Registra gave, he also talked about the date the fresh students will resume. The quote below
                           "pre admission exercise for fresh students that will resume April to commence soon"
 so to y'all my new students start cleaning your bags cos you might be on your way to Akungba soon. cheers...
and yes if you know you havnt printed you jamb admission letter pls do so, you will need it for the registration.
add my bbm pin:23409596
like on fb Exploreaaua
follow on twitter @exploreaaua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add my pin for BBM updates pin:23409596

comments reply

select replies or all new comments in the subscribe box just below the comment to get a notification email when i or anyone reply your comment.

contact me

pls help me improve, what type of post do you want on this blog?
send your suggestion to explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
for ads placement, if you have info and news tips
for me pls send them to email ; explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
Add BBM for updates pin:28754832

Trending Now