Pages

ads

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 January 2014

Ranking Top Nigerian Universities 2013



This list is based on web metrics, that is the rate at which the school uses internet so even if a school is not standard but its students and lecturers users the net very often, webmetrics will place the university above the otherwise. For the case of this list I had to take several sits before I finally saw AAUA at the 106th spot; that’s ridiculous. I want to use this time to call on AAUAITES to put into more use the internet so we can at least get to the top 20 since no analyst will travel down to take measure of the standard of the institution and thanks to the new internet  system the school introduced  to students just this semester. The list is in descending order

The full list here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add my pin for BBM updates pin:23409596

comments reply

select replies or all new comments in the subscribe box just below the comment to get a notification email when i or anyone reply your comment.

contact me

pls help me improve, what type of post do you want on this blog?
send your suggestion to explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
for ads placement, if you have info and news tips
for me pls send them to email ; explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
Add BBM for updates pin:28754832

Trending Now