Pages

ads

Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2014

MUST READ!! Read A True Story From An Aauaite



I posted this story on this blog sometimes last year but i did not get any comments so the person asked me to post it again now since the blog has more readers than then. pls read the story below and kindly contribute to it.
So i received this email from a student, he wants your advise on a very touching story. For me, i think his friend doesnt trust him  enough and considering the situation in nigeria, he was just scared it might be a set up. Read his story below
   

My friend named Dapo was at my house at the early hours
Of the said day but there no food so we decided to check onHis girlfriend that lives two blocks from my place. At this time,
It was around  9pm. We were there and then she started
preparing food for us then I got a call from My class mate The classmate in question was my sugar mommy(she looked 40 but was just 27), im 20. I told him about the Call I had gotten and promised I’d be back when the food is ready. I got to the woman and after we finished talking she asked me to walk her down the road to where she’ll get a cab since she did not come with her car. As we started walking it was getting to 10pm so we decided to rest on A car that was parked along the road till a cab or possibly a bike comes. To our greatest surprise, an SSS team approached us in  a patrol van, They did not come like they were trying to know what we were doing There they came like they wanted to arrest a gang of notorious armed Robbers. I couldn’t understand what was going on I did not even know It was the police until one of them shorn the torchlite he was holding At the van then I saw SARS I knew the shit just got real. Without delay They handcuffed my hand to the woman’s( at this time she already Started crying and I was still thinking I was watching nollywood, this Was the first time I was being arrested). To cut the story short, on Getting to the station and with much interrogations, SARS said they arrested us because They suspect were planning to carry out an operation and we are suspects. With much pleading and noting criminal found on us, they said we are
Going to be released but they wanted us to call someone who will Bail us at this time, it was past eleven pm. The only person I had to call Was Dapo because we still saw hours before the incident occurred. I called Dapo and told him about the situation and pleaded with him to come bail Us at the station, he was shocked and did not say anything but to my Greatest surprise he switched off his phone and never turned it that night Cos I tried calling like a million times. I told the detective in charge of
Our case that the guy had switched off his line, he smiled and told me ‘this is when you know who people Realy are’   . cut story again, we got released for free  That night and got home safe.
Personally, I think God just let all that Happen so I’ll the true color of who I call my friend or do you think Am wrong? Do u think any average person would have done the same Thing and switched off his phone when his friend needed him most? Pls tell me if its safe to continue being friends with this kinda person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add my pin for BBM updates pin:23409596

comments reply

select replies or all new comments in the subscribe box just below the comment to get a notification email when i or anyone reply your comment.

contact me

pls help me improve, what type of post do you want on this blog?
send your suggestion to explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
for ads placement, if you have info and news tips
for me pls send them to email ; explorepossibilities1@gmail.com
Add BBM for updates pin:28754832

Trending Now